Dippy’s Mobile Impex LTD respects privacy and is committed to protecting personal information in compliance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (the Act). Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy does not limit or exclude any individual rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, such as your name or your contact information.
We will collect your personal information where you choose to provide it.
- We will collect the personal information necessary to provide the services we are engaged to provide. This may include individual names, contact details (such as an email address, telephone number, physical address).
- If we receive an enquiry or request for proposal through our website, we will collect data including names and email addresses so we can respond to the query or proposal.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not collect or use your personal information unless it is lawful to do so. We will use personal information:
- To provide services
- To market our services and products, including electronic contacting (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- To bill and to collect money that is owed to us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- To respond to communications, including a complaint
- To conduct research and statistical analysis
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- For any other purpose authorised by individuals or the Act
The provision of personal information is voluntary. However, if one cannot, or will not, provide us with the personal information we reasonably require, we may not be able to contact or otherwise interact, or provide some or all requested services
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not use personal information or disclose it to another organisation unless:
- It is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes described above.
- Required or authorised by law or court or tribunal.
- It is necessary to protect the rights, property, health or personal safety of the public or our interests, and it is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain individual consent.
- Consent has been provided.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dippy’s Mobile Impex Limited has security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or misuse. Despite Dippy’s Mobile Impex Limited’s best efforts, security cannot be guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to personal information is limited to those who need to know.